Perspiration Pals Sunday July 23, 2023 🧘‍♀️🐈🐌

Happy Sunday Ppals!

How is your weekend going? It has been cooler here so I am trying to spend time outdoors before the heat returns in a few days.

I have been alternating between transforming with Erica and flowing with Marina and Aly. So far so good! I haven't made a mess of my calendar or gotten too confused. Friday I did day 4 with Erica. I almost subbed in a low impact cardio workout since I knew I would be making up my own exercises for some of the intervals. I didn't join Erica in the handstand like segment but it was fun seeing all the moves Erica did. It was reminiscent of K&D's high impact HIIT where I would end up using their timer to make up my own exercise as they were doing star jumps or lizard hops. I know Kelli also did a handstand like exercise in a workout too. If I tried it I would either face plant or kick something and land like a ton of bricks. Yesterday I did day 4 of flow with Aly. No high impact moves here but there were a few times when Lillie just had to get right in my way so I had to be careful. No worries. No cats were hurt.

The meme is a throw back when we were posting pictures and chatting about snails earlier this summer on Ppals. I saw the meme then but never posted it. I like the location of the snails dream house. Although the beach is too hot for me now. I am going in the fall.

Now over to you. What is on your mind? Feel free to discuss your exercise plans, your dream house, snails or anything else that you fancy,

Edited