HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 22nd

Good Saturday morning!

I have a very busy day ahead. Tomorrow is David’s birthday and I will bake him a carrot cake, his favourite. I’ll do this first thing after breakfast this morning, to take advantage of cooler weather. I have to find a way for him to leave the apartment, so I can wrap his gifts.

I have day 2 of the Mobility challenge on my calendar today, an upper body stretching workout. I will add a favourite strength workout beforehand. My body feels like it needs more movement. We may go for a walk after supper, when it looks like the chances of precipitations will be lower.

We will finally tackle our kitchen decluttering project. Reading about Julia’s renos is inspiring me to get more done. I just have to get over my procrastination paralysis. And it’s ok if not everything gets done in one day. I think my paralysis comes from an all-or-nothing mentality. As the quote above says, it’s only a matter of getting started.

I will then try to make pizza dough again. My previous attempts were not bad, but I want to get better at manipulating dough. Following a recipe is easy for me, but rolling out dough is usually an ordeal. I truly lack confidence in that department.

I hope this weekend finds you well and I am looking forward to reading all about what you have planned for today 🙂