Weekend Check-In July 22nd: It's HER again!!

Hello my lovely ladies,

I hope you're all settled nicely with a cup of tea or coffee, got your reading glasses on and told anyone in your vicinity to leave you alone because it's me ghosting and you know you're up for a disgustingly long check-in. So let's get this thing on the road...

Firstly workouts. What do they look like for you today? Are you doing some pilates with Amanda, some mobility with Kayla, maybe a golden oldie with K&D, a gentle easing back into workouts with Nicole or are you up for the thougher work and let yourself be tortured by Tasha or experience new moves with Erica. Or maybe none of that and you're pretzeling up with Marina or Ally whilst being lulled into sleep with Haley. Damn, forgot Brian there who's always telling his team how well it's doing.

You know my weekends don't involve any workouts at all, I'm letting my old bones and muscles rest for two days which is actually just code for 'I'm being a lazy bugger'. But hey, sue me, we all need our rest right?

Although it might not be so lazy after all since I'm up to my ears in tomatoes that need to find their way to my freezer in one or other form. They are literally everywhere in my kitchen, all my trays are filled with them. That's what you get when your hubs has got a green house the size of a post stamp but thinks it's a castle and plants accordingly. And don't even get me started on the cucumbers!!! Man, if it keeps up like this I'll be having 'droppings' in the form of cherry tomatoes with a green color!!! Yuck, Inge!!! So, right after this check-in I'll probably start on turning them into sauce, the tomatoes that is.πŸ˜²πŸ˜‚

Anyways, since we're on the food topic, what's on the menu today? I have absolutely no idea. I'd say something cold with this warm weather but hubs might decide something different and if he offers to cook, I'd be a fool not to accept right? So, come on, make my mouth water with your delish recipies.

Okay ladies, let's take a break to refill your cuppa and we'll get to our picture and question.......πŸ˜‰

You all know I'm a fiery crocheter and the picture shows my finished orchid. Now I know it's not nice to brag but I do have to admit I'm stinking proud of how that one turned out. It takes me from a beginner to an intermediate for sure.

And of course, in talking about crochet you already know what my question for today will be. It's time for a new FB crochet project and as we've had flowers and fruits, what do you think about animals? Now, hold your horses and don't go all wild on me here!! Some remarks:

- Keep it simple! What do I mean by that: please don't ask me to crochet the Hoochiewoochi which you can only find with this unknow tribe living in who knows where.

- You can pick your color, so if you'd like a purple bear with yellow polka dots or a monkey with a little skirt, no problem. (I even found a pattern for that😁)

-Oh and of course you'll have to give me some time. They won't be very big, some are even tiny, but I don't know if they'll be ready by my next check-in.

So start thinking, tell me what you'd like and I'll let you know if I can do it.

As usual, you don't have to react at all to the request if you don't want to. Just skip it and tell me about your day, I'm very nosy and like to know what you're up to.

Pooohhhh, if you're still with me and got this far in reading, you're a champ.

All that's left for me to say is thank you for checking-in and taking the time to read this and I'll be back later to see what you ladies have scribbled.

Have a great day everyone!!πŸ₯°

Edited