My Workout & My Day

Good early morning everyone things have changed so I'm staying for two more weeks to clear out my head and I think by August 4th I may be going back to my dad's house. I got into a big argument with my dad yesterday so I'm going to take a break from him for a couple more weeks before I'm sure that I am ready to go back. Moving on to workouts I had a strictly upper body workout with Tasha and it was a good workout but I felt like I should have lifted heavier weights with the workout.

The weather for this week I think it's going to be in the mid 90s for this weekend and into the following week but I'm not sure I just like it that I'm finally puttin gmy foot down and taking some time off away from my dad. Even though I had different plans with him when I got to see him after work today it changed after what happened yesterday between him and I along with my mom and my facilitator Callie too. My dad threatened all three of us yesterday our text and he just kept going on about it and as the day went on it just got worse from there.