Daily Check-in: Friday, July 21st

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today? Are you ready for your weekend?

I know I am! I am done with all this super busy runnin around nonsense. I need a little bit more slowin it down, not doin a thousand things at once, kinda time. So I am ready for a break!

But before that, we gotta get through today! What does your Friday have in store for you, Blendiez?

For workouts?

For me and my good buddy Raven, it's Day 10 of Erica's challenge! I'll get to that workout this afternoon, and then we'll have earned our #ChallengeComplete! Great job, Workout Buddy!

I actually really enjoyed this challenge (and thank you to my wonderful workout buddy Raven for doing it with me!). This was a nice shakeup from my usual workout routine. Erica's movements and combos are often brand new to me; and I like that she has a strong focus on functional movement. Like, she does a lot with traditional strength and cardio training; but she also does a lot of movements that aren't run-of-the-mill when it comes to exercise. That is extremely helpful to me, as I like that idea of keeping my body (and joints especially) limber and mobile--so I really appreciate Erica and what she brings to FB. This challenge is something that I recommend if you are looking to step out of your workout comfort zone!

Now let's talk food real quick! What's on the menu, Blenderz?

I'm really really not sure today. My appetite has been super weird lately, so I dont like to plan too far ahead (not that I ever do anyway lol).

Finally, a pic to round out the butterfly theme! This one was my absolute favorite from the butterfly house; the Blue Morpho. Not only are these guys/gals absolutely gorgeous, but they were everywhere! They fluttered by in groups, chasing each other, and it was just magical. They seem like something straight out of a fairytale or 'Fern Gully'. The blue morphos are quite large too--wingspans spanning anywhere from 5 to 8 inches across. They are native to Mexico and parts of Latin and South America. Absolutely gorgeous butterflies!

Ok and with that, that is it for me for these past two weeks! Thank you all for putting up with me being mostly absent these past two weeks--hopefully my next hosting duty, I won't be quite so ridiculously busy! As such, you'll be checking in with the fantastic Inge this weekend, then you'll be checking in with the amazing Miss Raven the two weeks after that!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great weekend!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited