Perspiration Pals 20 July 2023

Hi there, Pals! Happy Moon Landing Day! Or Little Friday as we lovingly call Thursdays. It’s another sticky, muggy day here. Summer saps all my energy and all I want to do now is sleep.

I did get up early, though, to do Day 4 of the Mass challenge and it was lovely to work out with Daniel again. My upper-body is sore from yesterday’s routine and I’m sure that my lower-body will join the club later today.

Let’s move on to our fact finder fragment. Did you know that sarcasm can promote creative thinking? (according to a 2015 study) Unfortunately, I can’t confirm that… Did you know that the term “lawn mullet” means having a neatly manicured front yard and an unmowed mess in the back? And an extra fact: Scientists have found evidence of take-out restaurants in the remains of Pompeii. Use your sarcastic creativity to figure out how on earth they managed to find that evidence.

All right, Pals, I must go back to work now. One of my colleagues told me that I might have to be an errand girl this afternoon and I’m already crying inside thinking of having to walk in the heat…