My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone we are offically halfway through the week and I'm so looking forward to weekend and next week because I got some fun things planned out for me and my dad. Let's talk about workout's what workout programs or challenges are all of you ladies doing at the moment, I'm on my last week of the FB Burn Round 1 and man my body have been feeling the burn after the workouts. But after I'm all done with this program I'm going to be doing the FB Flow Challenge, because I haven't done any yoga workouts in a quite some time so it will feel nice to do some nice stretching yoga workouts.

The temperature for the rest of this week is going to be in the low 90s and maybe stay like that into the weekend and into next too, all I know is that the temperature dropped a whole lot yesterday than what it has been outside. It's also really cold in the morning's now so that way when it get's as warm outside for the day the house can stay nice and cool all day while everyone is busy doing chores outside. I'm even going to wear a dress the next two days so that way I can stay nice and cool and don't get too hot if I feel like it.