Perspiration Pals 19 July 2023

Hello there, Pals! How are you today? It’s been really hot in the past couple of days but it’s slightly cooler now which of course I can’t enjoy here in the office.

I finished Erica’s tough transformation and although I still don’t know what I’ve transformed into I do know that I like working out with her. Then again, I like working out with all our trainers unless they want me to do yoga… then I transform into a recalcitrant 3-year-old (who has a surprisingly rich vocabulary of various swearwords in at least 3 languages) and just refuse to do the poses. Anyway, I started doing the Mass challenge (again) on Monday by basically swapping all the scheduled routines. This swap feature is officially my favourite one. How about you? What program/challenge are you doing?

Fact finder fragment: Did you know that Canada has the most lakes on the planet? There are more lakes in Canada than in every other country in the world put together. Did you know that, dear Canadians? You probably did. I love lakes. I mean I don’t want to jump into ice cold ones but I love looking at them. Did you know that people in Iceland read more books per capita than any other country? I chose this fact because that’s what I’m planning to do in the following couple of weeks. Reading. (during my staycation…)

All right, Pals, have an easy day, use sunscreen and lift some weights.

PS, I attached a picture of random flowers and a crow. The crow seemed to be interested in me for some strange reason…