Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Plus Workout! Total Body Toning and Cardio

Hi FB Fam!

I hope you are having a great week and are ready for this fun total body routine. If you are looking for a quick workout that targets your whole body with an emphasis on toning and endurance, this routine is for you!

Total Body Toning and Cardio

In this routine, we have a 4-minute warm-up and a 5-minute cool-down at the end. In the body of the workout, we have 18 exercises that we repeat only once (yay! #BoredEasily) in intervals of 50 seconds on and 10 seconds off. I have included modifications throughout and in the write-up. The two easiest and quickest modifications for this routine are to change the weight you are holding or your range of motion. I use 10 lbs/4.45 kg throughout this routine but feel free to use a variety of weights if you would like.

Unrelated — I have been struggling with my nutrition lately. Specifically, I have been justifying snacking or eating when I am not hungry! I try really hard to eat mindfully and intuitively. For example, I only eat when hungry and stop right before I am full but, lately, that has not been the case. Why am I heading to the kitchen so often? Am I bored? Am I stressed? Those are the first questions I ask myself to help determine the root cause, and once I do that, then I can begin to address it. If I am bored, then I find something else to do. If I am stressed, then I meditate and journal. Does anyone else go through seasons where they want to eat way more than usual? If so, do you have any tips or tricks that help you get back on track? Comment below!

Thanks for working out with me!

-Amanda