Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Trainer Series 5-Day Challenge! Move Better with Kayla

Dear Fitness Blender Community,

Today is a great day — we’re releasing my new 5-Day Trainer Series Challenge: Move Better with Kayla

I am beyond thrilled to share this challenge experience with you. Inside, you’ll learn how to move better by building strength and gaining mobility in all areas of your body. This type of work is important for everyone and is a great introduction to mobility exercises.

For 5 days, you’ll be immersed in strength, stability, and mobility exercises that support your everyday movement. Each low-impact workout features a different body part, so you don’t have to worry about overtraining or injury! Workouts average about 30 minutes with a Level 3 difficulty. I’ve also include bonus "Mobility Moments" in the daily challenge description that give you the inside scoop on strength and mobility from a physical therapy perspective. These tips will help you move smarter even after the challenge ends to ensure that you’re always performing at your very best. 

If you’re wondering about the inspiration behind this challenge — it is you! Almost every workout on our site contains questions about modifications, substitutions, or positioning.

To me, this highlights the importance of making fitness accessible, and I’m not only talking about cost. Making fitness accessible means giving you the tools to make these workouts work for you. And that’s exactly what this challenge intends to do — give you foundational strength and mobility to move smarter, faster, and stronger.

The work that you’ll put in today will lay the foundation for healthy habits beyond this challenge. Taking 5 days and committing yourself to something new is a necessary step in this direction, and we are here to support you along the way! So grab your weights and let’s put in the work together. 

See you there! 

- Kayla