HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 18th

Good Tuesday morning everyone!

It’s one of those days where we may get thunderstorms throughout the day, so we planned indoor activities. David will go donate blood for the first time this morning. From what his mother tells him, his blood type is O negative and that is in high demand. He’s been wanting to give blood for a long time and he decided that today is the day. I will donate as well, next week. I believe my blood type os AB positive.

Then we want to do some decluttering of our kitchen. We’ll be donating a few things to charity, like a juicer that we got years ago that we never use. And we got a new blender (our old one is more than 20-years old and doesn’t chop/grind much anymore) and David is dying to make smoothies.

We also have plants to repot. We have succulents growing literally sideways because their pots are not big enough. They are the most resilient plants I have ever seen! We have a watermelon pepperomia plant that needs a bigger pot as well, as I can’t water it without water dripping everywhere. My mother-in-law saw all of our plants and asked if I wanted another one, as her house and garden are overfilled with plants, and I refused, as we don’t have enough space as is.

We’ll go to the movies this afternoon to escape from the heat and humidity. The choice will be between Mission Impossible or Indiana Jones. And somewhere in between those activities, I’ll start the Mobility challenge.

We might have planned too many things, considering that we are on vacation and want to rest and relax as much as possible. We’ll see how much gets done.

Wishing everyone a great day ahead and may your to-do list may not be too long 🙂

Edited