Congratulation for choosing new members.

I been knowing FB for a few years now and love to workout with Kelli and Daniel. I like how humble they seem to be. I can tell they are great humans that really care to help us stay healthy and fit.

I am not going to lie. I don't workout as I wish I could, due to many personal drama going on in my life right now. I am trying and hopefully one day I can get into a routine where I don't stop working out. Working out and feeling healthy and fit has been my favorite but stress gets to me and drains my energy out. I see how Kelli and Daniel chose to hire new trainers and even hired people to help us with our mental health.

CONGRATULATIONS KELLI AND DANIEL. YOU BOTH DID A GREAT JOB ON HIRING THE NEW TRAINERS. I been checking out some of their videos and sometimes workout with some of them and they are all doing a great job.

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK NEW FITNESS BLENDER MEMBERS.

THANK YOU KELLI AND DANIEL FOR MAKING FITNESS BLENDER PLUS VERY AFFORDABLE. On my opinion the price is very cheap for what all of you are doing to help us stay healthy and fit.

SORRY FOR THE LONG WRITING. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

BYE

Edited