My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone how is everyone's week going so far for all of you, because our week is off to a cloudy start for today but we don't know if it's going to rain for a couple of days or not. All that aside we are still able to go down tot he river and swim in it in the afternoon and in the morning and it feels so nice after a busy day at work for me, moving on to workouts yesterday I had a lower body strength workout with Kellie which my legs were shaking from it after I was done. Today I had a upepr body workout with Daniel which I'm thinking I should have lifted a little bit more on the weight, so that way my arms would have gotten more of a workout in.

But I know if I'm going to be reaching up and grabbing clothes to put clearance tags on them and then pputting them back my arms and shoulders are totally going to be feeling it this morning. So it's going to be another busy week at work of putting clearance tags on more of the clothes at Walmart because we are getting out all the summer clothes off the racks. A lot of clothes have gone in the mens clothes and some in the womens clothes too but not a whole lot of them have gone yet in the boys or the girls sections yet.

So it's going to be really busy at work this week trying to get all the clotehs off the racks that need to go for the summer and spring so that way we can start bringing in different clothes.