HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 17th🌞 🏊πŸ₯—

Hello everyone, welcome to mid-July! Today's thought is another one from Storm:

"Since I stopped believing that only the brain thinks, and paying more attention to my heart’s response, I am finding that I live life with more humor, simplicity and fun."

After a weekend of simple functional fitness walking and gardening, I'll be doing a bit of mobility work. My sore neck and mid-back are letting me know it's not time to start Flex. These days, I'd rather be swimming! 🏊 I'll have to check if the pool near my house is open, it's certainly hot enough.

I'll be taking a page from Ashley and having salads for at least one meal today. I've got loads of berries are out -- local strawberries, black raspberries in the yard, and blueberries and cherries from the grocery store, July is definitely peak fruit in my house! And there was a special on cauliflower, so I'm trying out new recipes. Yesterday, the cauliflower cheddar cakes were nice, a little bit like accras. The web is overflowing with cauliflower recipes these days!

So what is up with you today? Any good workouts on your schedule? Favorite salads? Cauliflower recipes?