Daily Check-in: Monday, July 17th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today? How was your weekend?

I hope it was wonderful! And I hope you checked in with our lovely Lea too!

Lea, thanks so much for ghosting---and congrats on your beautiful grandbaby!! He's gorgeous, and I'm glad he's doing well! Thank you for sharing him with us!

Well, guys, what does your Monday have in store for you?

I'm hoping that it's not got a ton of things waiting for me, and that it will hopefully be a rather chill day. Fingers crossed.

As for workouts?

It's Day 6 of Erica's challenge with my good buddy Raven. A metcon workout with some weights. That sounds pretty good to me!

And what's on the menu for today?

I've only gotten so far as coffee! The rest will figure itself out.

Finally, a pic! Continuing the butterfly theme, here's a Great Mormon! They are found in south and southeast Asia, and are quite large (5 or so inches across). This particular one is a male--they have a few different variations. The females however, have numerous color variations and patterns that they can take. They practice Batesian mimicry of all different species of more toxic/unpalatable butterflies. It's really quite incredible!

Welp, that's about all I got for today, Blendiez.

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited