Sunday đź‘»ing 16-7-2023

Hey there all you lovely blenderbuddies! Sunday is ready for the off here. How are you doing? The wind has died down and the rain has stopped, so hopefully we will manage some outdoors activity. As to yesterday’s activity: zilch! I guess watching Wimbledon tennis finals doesn’t actually count as a workout… which leads me onto the first topic we are here for!

Workouts: I never did a single one of the workouts I had chosen as possibilities. Whether I will do one today? Not sure at all. The possibilities are endless! So what is your choice of the “endless possibilities” on here? FB or something else? Do you sometimes look at other websites for workouts? I follow some fitness people on Instagram for ideas for Roamblender, but always work out with FB… I just like the format so much.

Food: well, as usual, my turn to cook, so totally undecided as yet! Feel free to inspire me with your ideas! I am glad Alina yesterday suggested the NutritionByKylie, I am sure I will visit that a lot. Edited: hubs just asked: Do you want me to cook tonight? Silly question right?!?!?! I mean: he knows the answer, surely 🤣

Pic of the day: does it need a comment? Apparently Bonnie is totally taken with the new member of their family. At some point yesterday she put her paw on my son’s leg when the baby was crying as if to say: go and help him!!!

Take good care of yourselves and those around you! I hope you are having/going to have a super Sunday and remember you will have our lovely Kim-of-Kims back tomorrow. Looking forward to all your replies!

Edited