My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone how is everyone's month going so far because are halfway through the month already and it's going to be really hot the next few days or next week from what I've heard. So it will definetly be nice enough to go down to the river and do some swimming I'll be able to go swimming this weekend and on Tuesday and Thrusday of next week. Moving on to workouts I had a sweaty killer HIIT and total body strength workout with Kellie yesterday and I was completely wore out by the end of the workout yesterday, which will be nice for today because I have a nice stretching workout with Kellie that I will do after I go swimming down at the river this afternoon or before.

Point being is that it's going to be really hot this week so I will be able to go swimming down at the river just like my mom did all this week, was go down to the river and swim after getting all dirty from working in the yard all morning. I love it though when I can get to see the moon 2 or 3 times in one week because, I think I saw the moon this week while I was at my dad's house this weekend and week. I'm already over 2 months of working at my job going on 3 months now of working at Walmart in the Appearl section, and it was really busy this week and it's just going to get busier toward the weekend.