Saturday 👻ing 15-7-23

Hey there again, all you lovely blenderbuddies! Another weekend has come round for my 👻ing and for you to enjoy (the weekend that is, of course, but hopefully also my ghosting)…. How’s is your day finding you. My pic today: our weather here…. Tipping it down, so not much in the way of outdoorsy plans. I know some of Europe as well as parts of the US are having a heatwave. Wanna trade?!?! Okay, enough of the preliminary stuff! Business from now on (although not quite the last bit of this checkin 🤔🙃😊🤭)…

Workouts: I might go and find a nice long Erica workout or a golden oldie with Kelli or Daniel. What are you planning? Have you been eyeing new releases? Or sticking with some preferred workouts? I’m afraid to admit that I have stopped looking at all the new releases, unless totally recommended by all or some of you. Do you often try out workout recommendations by others?

Food: I ate rather a lot over the past two days, so we are keeping it simple here. If the weather allows (eh Lea, have you seen that photo above…?!?!🤣) we might try and bbq something, otherwise no idea. Maybe a Raven Friday pizza?! What about your food today?

Question that came up in my head the other day: what is your profile picture on here about? Mine is a favourite activity of mine… hiking the coastal path and staring at the sea!

That’s it from me, looking forward to reading all your replies. And in case you are interested in my status as an “oma”, a bit of grandbabyspam in replies.

Edited