Daily Check-in: Thursday, July 13th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I hope you're well!

I'm attempting to post this for the umpteenth time because technology is being ridiculously uncooperative today. So here's hoping this one actually posts! Gah!

Let's talk ghosting before I get too much further in. Here's our current lineup:

July 15th & 16th: Lea

July 22nd & 23rd: Inge

July 29th & 30th: Karen

Any weekend after the 29th & 30th is open! So if you're interested in guest hosting a weekend, please just let me or Raven know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! And thank you!

Ok, onto today!

What do your workouts look like for today, Blendiez?

Day 4 of Erica's Challenge for me and Raven: it's another upper body day! Yay! That's my favorite.

What's on the menu for today, Blenderz?

Food! But that's about as far as I've gotten!

And a pic! Another butterfly! This is a Malay Lacewing! Gorgeous little thing!

Alrighty then, that's all I got for today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited