Perspiration Pals 13 July 2023

Hello Pals! How are you today? I had a cup of coffee with caramel ice cream in it at 8.41 a.m. which is not a habit I’m planning to fall into but it’s summer and most of my colleagues are already on holiday so why not. There was storm at around six in the morning but instead of getting even muggier, the air is a bit cooler now. It won’t last, though.

Anyway, I did Day 9 of Erica’s transformation and this time it was a 50-minute routine which I’d normally swap for a shorter one but I didn’t and it was a good decision. I enjoyed the routine and I know that I’ll be slightly sore in various place by tomorrow. Music really helps. I have a new pair of Bluetooth earbuds but unfortunately my right ear is a mutant because the earbud keeps falling out so I need to find a solution for that. You know what a good feeling is? When you hear the first couple of seconds of a good track and it coincides with an exercise you like. I know many of you don’t listen to music while working out but it’s my lifeline early in the morning.

Fact finder fragment: Did you know that the largest desert in the world is found in Antarctica. It doesn’t have to be hot to be considered a desert. It simply has to lose more moisture than it gains. Also, there were frozen seeds found in Canada, thought to be over ten thousand years old, and when they were defrosted and planted, they still grew. (into an alien lifeform killing all scientists in the lab) OK, that final part is not true.

All right, Pals, I need to go now and perhaps have another coffee with ice cream in it.

PS, I took this pic on my way to work. Random trees and the sky after the storm.