Daily Check-in: Tuesday, July 11th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you today?

I'm a bit rushed! I got behind on some projects and I'm scrambling to get them done by the deadline. So please forgive me if I'm a bit scattered, and don't respond to your comments--rest assured, I read each one, and I appreciate you all taking the time to check in. Thank you all for being here!

To jump right in today: what do your workouts look like? What's the plan for today?

Day 2 of Erica's Challenge with my good buddy, Raven. A mix of upper body and kickboxing--which sounds perfect for today!

And what's on the menu for today? Anything new and exciting--or maybe same ol', same ol'?

I'm in the "i dunno" camp as per usual! I'll come up with something tho!

Finally, a pic! You guys are gonna be inundated with exotic butterflies the next couple weeks, because I went to a butterfly house and took a bazillion pics! So here's the first one: a Black and Tan Page. Simply gorgeous!

Well Blenderz, I gotta run!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited