HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 11th

Good Tuesday morning! It’s a quiet morning here. David and Loki are still asleep in the bedroom and I’m sitting in the living room with the patio door open, listening to the rain. What a soothing sound.

I have a very busy work day ahead of me. My afternoon will be spent participating in back-to-back Teams calls, so I will try to get my to-do list cleared before noon. I’m trying to remain calm and not feel rushed, as I am starting my vacation Friday at 1pm and don’t want to leave any work for my colleague.

My morning will also include three live online classes for the challenge I am doing at work: strength, stretching and a guided meditation. Some of the workout times for the live online classes do not work for me, or the type of workout offered at the time that I am available does not suit me. Someone has already racked up 2600 points, which means they’re doing 4 online classes almost every day. I wonder how they find time to work 🤔

Any good workout on your calendar today? Any recommendations to share? I did a fantastic-to-me mobility workout from Kayla yesterday: Quick Prehab Routine for Stronger Wrists https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/quick-prehab-routine-for-stronger-wrists-relieve-tension-and-prevent-injury?scheduledDate=2023-07-10. That’s my recommendation of the day.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day ahead!