Daily Check-in: Monday, July 10th

Hello, Blendfriends!

Long time, no see, eh? How have you all been?

I'll admit I'm a bit out of the loop, as I've spent some time mostly offline.

Before I get too much farther, I do want to give a massive heartfelt thank you to Miss Raven for hosting these past weeks while I was dealing with stuff. Raven, you are a true friend--and whenever you need anything, please just let me know; I got your back. You are seriously an amazing person; and I thank you!

I also want to give thanks to our lovely Shabnam for being our awesome weekend guest host! Thank you, Shab! It is always a delight to hear from you!

So, Blendiez, how are thing? How've you been? I hope all is well.

And what about your workouts? How have they been going?

I've been hit or miss the past few weeks. But today, I'm jumping back into it with my good buddy Raven; and we're tackling Erica's 10 Day Challenge! Can't wait to get started on that! Today is a lower body day with giant sets. Sounds like it's gonna be tough, but fun! I hope it went well for you this morning, Workout Buddy!

And what about some good food goin on? What's on the menu?

It's supposed to be very warm today, so I want something super quick and easy; and preferably doesnt use the stove. We'll see what that looks like later on!

Finally, a pic! Hubby and I ventured to an animal exhibit a couple weeks ago, and met some cool critters. Like Mustard here, the Argentine Horned Frog. She is lovely, and also a whole mood. Perfect for those Monday feelz.

Well Blenderz, I think that's it for me today!

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day!

Take care, Blendfriendz!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited