Perspiration Pals 7th July, 2023 🤸‍♀️

hey there pals,

how are we this FriYay? Slightly cloudy weather here but we have a sunny weather forecast for the weekend. Since these sunny days are so few, I am glad they fall on a weekend :)

Other than that, been doing T's 5-Day challenge. Okay so I was doing workouts randomly, then realized I picked two from T's challenge, and then thought might as well try the challenge. Should be Day 2 today. also, yes, the pic feels like a tease.

Anywho, have you heard of this book Cain's Jawbone? We were discussing it yesterday. It is a book with 3 murder mysteries. What's unique is the pages are in random order and there's only one right way to organize them to find out to solve the mystery. So far only three have been able to solve it. Btw, the contest is still open till Dec 31st this year. One of the 3 who solved it is John Finnemore (British comedy writer), who is now penning a similar one here: https://unbound.com/books/untitled-mystery/

That's about it from me here folks. fur baby is doing fine. Over to you all now, and wish you all a good start to the weekend.