Daily Check-in: Friday, July 7th

Hello Blenderz, and welcome to Friday!

So how are you today? I had a successful day yesterday, so that makes me accomplished. I mean, I'm really tired after Thursdays craziness, but still functional.

So I'm going for a lower body and core combo today with Amanda for the lower body:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/express-lower-body-bored-easily-strength-intervals

And Tasha for some core: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/core-circuit-with-increasing-intervals-add-on-style-format-for-strength-and-endurance

And then let's figure out dinner, yeah? Mine will be pizza, so problem solved there! ..But what about you?

Picture to make this a Flower Friday will be some Climbing Hempweed. This one isn't very big or showy or really climbing on to anything, but we got some kind of fuzzy bug moth thing that has taken a fancy to it and maybe also qualifying this to be a fuzzy Friday as well. If not in picture, than be my fuzzy mind😅

Which is now figuring out the words to end this and also to remind you to do be sure to check in with our sunshiney Shabnam over the weekend! Thanks again, Shab, for ghosting!

Well, Blenderz, it has been a bit of fun being your extended host. Fortunately though, you will get a break from me as we will have our fantastic Kim of Kims returning back here on Monday!!

We (that is, Kim and I) are actually going to start the Transform with Erica Challenge on Monday, so if anyone else would like to join, feel free! As it is, I look very much forward to having a buddy (my friend) in with me on this.

But before all that, your Friday and always the hopes it will be good.

Take care everyone. I'll see you around!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***