My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and we are over halfway into the week and almost to the weekend any fun execiting plans that you ladies have planned out for the weekend. Because I know that I got a couple of fun things planned out that I'm going to be doing with my dad the next time I go to his house and I'm with him, moving on to workouts I had a total body strength workout with Kellie today. Yesterday I had a Cardio workout also with Kellie and my body has been feeling it all week from the workouts that I've been doing and it will feel so nice to take a break from doing all of them.

My shoulders are the muscles that are feeling it the most I would even say that they are sore from all the exercises that I've done a lot of on the upper body this week. But I'm going to really take the time to stretch them out and relax them when I get to to my dad's house this week after work, because my muscles are talking to me letting me know that they need to relax and be stretched out. It's also been really nice and warm this week that I was able to swim on Tuesday and also for today as well before I have to go back to work and back to my dad's house on Friday.