Perspiration Pals 6 July 2023

Hello Pals! I started typing this and then I had some tasks to do (obviously since I’m at work) and I’ve just noticed that I still haven’t started the thread. Fortunately, most of you are just about to start your day or you’re also at work or you’re too busy etc. to notice. It’s getting really hot here which makes it more difficult to handle the fact that my body keeps trying to set itself on fire from time to time. Just ride it out old girl, ride it out.

Anyway, let’s talk about exercise. I did Day 4 of Erica’s transformation project which made me realise that being able to do a particular exercise in a particular pose with the same particular dumbbells doesn’t mean that I can do it if there’s even a tiny twist in the way I’m supposed to do it. Well, that’s a nice sentence, don’t you think? Erica is pure muscle by the way so hopefully her routines will make my muscles be a bit more ambitious. My hormones might think it’s the end of the world but my muscles are still starry-eyed and enthusiastic. Even at 5 a.m. so there’s hope yet.

Fact finder fragment: Did you know that like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different? So if you commit a crime, make sure you don’t lick things. Did you know that crocodiles cannot stick their tongues out because of a membrane that holds its tongue to the roof of its mouth? Alligators can, though. Well, these are really important facts that you will be able to use in everyday life so I should go now.

Have an easy day, Pals!