HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 6th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How are things? I read a lot here but I didn't always write something.

I'm back to start the thread after an exhausting trip back home from Belgrade. I missed my flight connection in Munich back to Dublin and had an unexpected stay in Munich. But it was very easy. Lufthansa took care of everything. There were so many of us who missed their connections. We were brought to a hotel and they gave us food and everything.

I didn't take the food, because I took the chance and contacted an old school friend of mine. We went to school together in Argentina and I haven't seen her for over 12 years. She had time and picked me up for dinner. It was just brilliant to see her again and catch up.

Unfortunately something from the food I didn't tolerate. My shuttle bus back to the airport was at six in the morning and I was out quite late with my friend. And the few hours I would have had to sleep I was throwing up. I think I slept only two hours in total. That was a bit exhausting. Particularly because I also had to drive from Dublin home and that is always a long drive. But I'm always amazed what my body can do.

At the moment there is a lot of work but I try to go running in the morning and do some workouts in the evening. That works some days better some not.

So what is up with you all? Workout, recovery, rest? Some good food. I managed to cook 11 FB recipes in the last few weeks. And there were really good ones.

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨

Edited