Perspiration Pals 5 July 2023

Hello (is it me you're looking for?) Pals! That’s today’s earworm because one of my colleagues said hello and it just popped into my head. I know I said I’d get back to you but my weekend was quite awful. My Dad spent practically the whole weekend at A&E/ER… (he’s more or less OK now) then my right eye started itching and within two minutes I looked like a prize fighter (must have been an allergic reaction to something) and then the engine of my blender blew. As in white smoke was coming out of it. Then suddenly it was Sunday and I was ready to relax at last but the weekend said good-bye.

And it’s Wednesday now but I’m a bit more careful when it comes to looking forward to the weekend now. I started the day by doing Day 3 of Erica’s transformation. I don’t know what I’m going to transform into, we’ll see. How about you? What’s scheduled for today?

All right, let’s move on the fact finder fragment: Did you know that astraphobia is the fear of thunder and lightning? Our Tobi (doggy in my profile pic) had astraphobia. Did you know that there are more life forms living on the surface of your skin than there are people inhabiting the Earth? (I hope they’re having more fun than most people inhabiting the Earth…) Also, did you know that the human brain is gradually shrinking? We may be getting smarter, but are brains are becoming more compact. (Or at least, that’s what we keep telling ourselves.)

OK, Pals, that’s it for today, have an easy day, don’t drink unwashed fruit juice and appreciate the ecosystem on the surface of your skin.