My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone and Happy 4th of July to all you wonderful ladies out there and I got some fun things planned out for today that I'm so looking forward to. It's really cold this moring but it's going to start warming up soon and it's going to cool down some for the rest of the week, and then by the start of next week it's going to start getting warmer again. The workout that I had for today was a 44 Minute Cardio, HIIT, Total Body Strength, Stretching and Abs Workout - FB Blend with Kellie and it kicked my butt.

I was wore out by the end of the workout that it felt so good to do the stretching at the end of the workout because I know that my body is going to be feeling it for the next couple of days. Because by the of the Cardio and HIIT part of the workout my body felt like all of the enegry had been completly drained out of my body and I was mvoing really slow while doing the strength exercises. So it will feel so nice to get into the river today and swim around in it and relax down at the river and just listen to the sound of the river and all the animals down there.