HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group July 3rd ⛅🧘

Hello Blendfriends, welcome to your regularly scheduled Monday! I'll try to be brief; I need to work out and get to the office. Something CK said over the weekend sent me wandering through quotes by Marcel Proust, so here's today's thought :

“Always try to keep a patch of sky above your life.”

(This particular sky is the sun over Saint Barnabé island in the magnificent Saint Lawrence river. I wouldn't mind having that patch of sky over my life a bit more often, but I like the one here, too.) After spending most of Friday and all of Saturday cooped indoors due to poor air quality, I really felt the importance, on Sunday, of being able to get outside! I especially love going out into a summer morning, before the heat sets in. I've noticed my next-door neighbor is of a similar mind; she does her yoga in her back yard. I don't see her doing it (we have a cedar hedge between us) but I hear just little bits of her trainer 👍 And speaking of training, I'll go do my workout now. I'm going to start the day with some good thorough stretching, to work out all the tension from the gardening. I think my program is better scheduled for tomorrow. Next-to-last day of LI R2. I have rescheduled so much, between the gardening and the pesky back injury... I'm pretty sure my next choice will be a short program. Wishing you all lots of Vitamin Sunshine this week!

Edited