Day 3 complete (after 14 months)

I had my first baby 14 months ago. Starting about halfway through my pregnancy I had severe low back pain and was struggling to walk, but I found I was capable of riding my bike on a trainer in no pain. I did that most of the rest of my pregnancy to get some movement in.

Fast forward now 14 months post-delivery and I've officially worked out maybe 5 times. Either I haven't made the time or I'm wiped out at the end of the day.

I threw my back out doing some yard work two weeks ago and recognized that I needed to restart my workouts. To rebuild my core and back strength to help prevent injuries, for my mental health, for myself.

I've picked a program to help ease back in without having to think too much about it. I started prioritizing my workouts when my MIL is watching the little guy.

Today was a long day and I actually rescheduled the day 3 workout to tomorrow but then decided - I really need to make this a habit again and not just keep rescheduling like I've done over the last year. So at 11pm, when I just want to curl up in bed and make the most of my time before my 6am wake up call, I re-rescheduled my workout back to today and officially completed day 3!

Now I can sleep with a sense of accomplishment. :-)

(Fingers crossed I keep this up for the remainder of the 2 week program)