My Workout & My Day

Hello everyone how was everyone's weekend and week while I was at my dad's house this week because I know that I got some fun things that I'm looking forward to this week. It's already going to be warm enough all week to go down to the river and swim in it and enjoy the nice cool water and mother nature, moving on to workouts I had a killer upper body and Cardio workout yesterday and a lower body strength workout for today both with Kellie. The workout that I had on Friday was a HIIT and Abs workout also with Kellie too so far all of the workouts have been with Kellie for the start of the workouts for my week here.

Let's talk about the weather it's going to be warm and hot all week here which it will be warm enough to be able to go down swimming to the river all week, which it felt so nice yesterday to get into the river and swim along in it. It felt so nice at work to get on my bathing suit and go swimming down at the river and looking around all the wonderful beautiful things that are growing around the river. The river this year is so full and so deep and so beautiful thie year that for once it's clear and we can see the water and all the things in the water swimming along in the river or just chilling in the river.

P.S. I hope that your dog Loki Kellie and Daniel is getting better and we hope to hear from you soon hang in there we are all sending him lots of healing enegry and we hope he get's better.