Perspiration Pals Sunday July 2, 2023

Happy Sunday Ppals!

I had fun helping selling tee-shirts at the Enofest Saturday morning. It is our towns annual event to raise money for the Eno and buy more land to preserve the park. There are also craft booths and musicians performing on several stages.

Each year they have a local critter to serve as a mascot and appear on the year's tee shirt. This year's critter is the violet web cap mushroom. I would like to think of faeries πŸ§šβ€β™€οΈ and smurfs resting under the violet web cap mushroom πŸ„.

Saturday was my rest day which was a good thing since after being out in the heat all day I wasn't ready to exercise. Today I'll find a nice recovery workout-I switched my recovery and rest days this week so I could enjoy Enofest.

I forgot to mention there is all kinds of fair food at the enofest so I had samosas a d a mango slushy. It was good πŸ˜‹.

It is supposed to rain most of the day on Sunday so I'll see if I can get out for a walk between the rain. I have some zucchini and carrots to cook up for a healthy lunch or dinner along with potatoes and a salad.

Now I would to hear what you are all up to this weekend.

Happy Canada day and 4th of July to Ppals in the US and Canada. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Edited