Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Level 5 Workout! Total Body 10-Minute AMRAP

Good morning FB Family!

Are you ready for a challenging, sweaty routine? Today’s workout release condenses a lot of work into a relatively short period of time:

Total Body 10-Minute AMRAP

At roughly 30 minutes long, this workout packs a punch! You will complete as many rounds as possible (AMRAP) of a five-exercise 10-minute circuit, aiming to hold onto the same pair of weights for each move without taking a break unless a full round has been completed (a complex). The pacing and breaks during this 10-minute circuit are all up to you! You will hear the three-second countdown beeps every two minutes as a reminder of how much time you have left and to provide you with an option for breaking the workout into two-minute chunks, but you ultimately decide when you want to take your breaks. The short, weighted core finisher is a great opportunity to test your core muscles when they’re already fatigued and ready for respite. Tune in to your form and enjoy some time on the mat!

I created this workout as a standalone routine. If you put forth a moderately intense effort during the AMRAP, you will have no need to tack on any additional work for the day! I remember experiencing a lot of sweat (per usual) and wanting strawberry ice cream while filming this workout. I never want fruit-based ice cream so I blame this random craving on my strawberry ice cream-colored pink pants. (These poor pants acquired a rust stain during the workout because I sweat so much that some of my weight handles have started rusting. Was I able to remove the stain? Anyone curious?)  

Make sure to review the write-up for a few tips on making this a successful workout experience for you!

Should I start planning more 10-minute ARMAP workouts like this one?

See you on the screen!

-Tasha