Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Weighted Lower Body HIIT Circuit

Good morning FB Family!

Today’s workout release is a great heart-pumping lower body circuit for days when you’re short on time but still crave high intensity:

Quick Weighted Lower Body HIIT

You will complete three rounds of a five-exercise circuit with increasing intervals of work each round! Add an optional weight and jumps to each exercise to up the intensity for a high intensity interval training experience. Remember – the intensity level is based on your own personal perceived effort! Adjust the variables (added resistance, range of motion, exercise progressions) to elicit an intensity that is high for you.

I was quite shimmery with sweat after filming this workout and loved keeping my heartrate high for the entire routine. So much so that I referred to the routine as a “quick little ditty.” I filmed the workout as a standalone but you can treat the circuit as an add-on to another workout for a lower body burnout round – just make sure you’re sufficiently warmed up if you choose to skip the included warm-up! 

I’m just curious – what’s the sweet spot for quick workouts for you? 20 minutes? 15 minutes? 30 minutes?

Enjoy and I’ll see you on the screen!

-Tasha