Perspiration Pals 29 June 2023

Hello Pals! Sorry about the late start but I think I’m going mad and my colleague can confirm that. Firstly, the Friday-feeling syndrome (in my mind it’s been Friday for 3 days…) then the earworm syndrome (I randomly start singing various songs that pop into my head) and finally, general weirdness. Anyway, here I am and hopefully, I’ll be able to get back to you soon.

Which workout routine did you/are you going to do today? I worked out with Erica. It was a standing abs routine which I promptly underestimated, don’t ask me why. Maybe because I thought that doing abs exercises is easier if you don’t have to lie down. Wrong. My performance left quite a lot to be desired because I’m really tired. Is there anything you tend to underestimate only to realise that it’s not easy at all?

Fact finder fragment: It’s not Earth Day but I have some fun facts about our planet so here they are: Did you know that 800 million years ago, the tectonic plates of Earth came all together, uniting each of the continents and it was called Rodinia. (I have no idea who named it 800 million years ago, though) The first-ever Earth Day was instituted in 1970, by the way. Did you know that nowadays a day lasts 24 hours, but that's ever-changing. In fact, the days increase by 1.7 milliseconds every century.

All right, Pals, have an easy day, work out or rest and eat some delicious fruit (a colleague of mine is selling beautiful blueberries, hence the fruit wish)