Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 29th

Hey everyone. How are we all doing today on our Friday Eve?

The news about Loki yesterday(https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/33615/where-are-kelli-and-daniel-an-update) was indeed really sad to read and weighed a lot on my mind. So I'm thinking about Kelli, Daniel, and Loki very much in addition to Kim and Bailey and anyone who, more or less, has to face a similar situation. We are truly fortunate to have pets play such an important part of our life. The joy they bring is unparalleled. So it hurts deeply when they hurt. I still continue to wish all the best as much as it can be for everyone. Every minute we can spend with them is treasure❤️

So, Blenderz, let's move right on to the workouts and food. What are the details?

I will be taking it down a notch and doing some total body mobility work with Kayla: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/bored-easily-total-body-mobility-with-express-and-extended-versions

And I still have no idea what I'm eating.

Anyway picture today proves the Horned Bladderworts are back, complete with their faint nectarine-ish like smell. And with a Harry Potter approved name, it's the nightmare scenario that bug moms and dads are using to convince their offspring to behave as this quitetly carnivorous flower delivers a demise to tiny bugs via its underground trapping bladder system. A bugs life doesn't seem like the best life.

Oh and before I go, let's talking G(hosting)!

July 1st & 2nd: Coby

July 8th & 9th: Shabnam

July 15th & 16th: Lea

July 22nd & 23rd: Inge

You all know what to do. Anyone who would like to try and guest host a weekend, feel all the free to speak up. Me and Kim will have you up here!

Alright, I'm off to go do some stuff and things. Thanks for reading and checking in with me today!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited