Perspiration Pals 28 June 2023

Hello Pals! I’ve just realised that it’s Wednesday and I haven’t started the thread. I have that Friday feeling again… the IT guy reckons it’s because the weather is awful. I don’t normally ask the IT guy about my own feelings but he’s here so why not. And the weather IS truly awful (grey and hopeless) but if the alternative is hot and muggy, I’m fine thank you very much.

Anyway, I finished the Flex&Booty combo and I gave myself a medal in my head. It was quite tough because I ended up working out 6 times a week and I practically had sore muscles for 4 weeks but it was worth it. I’m free-styling now and then next week I think I’ll schedule Erica’s 10-day challenge because apparently I’m a masochist. Have you perhaps done Erica’s challenge?

Let’s move on to the wonderful world of facts. Did you know that ketchup was once sold as medicine to treat diarrhoea and indigestion. The treatment didn’t work, of course. I very rarely (almost never) eat condiments. I don’t particularly like their taste and the fact that they all contain sugar. I do eat sugar because I eat chocolate but that’s exactly why I don’t eat any other food containing added sugar. Did you know that green, yellow, and red bell peppers might look like different versions of the same vegetable, but they're not. Why do I keep giving you food facts…? I’m not even hungry now, I’ve just had lunch. All right, here’s a bonus fact: I read an article about dolphins yesterday and apparently they also speak ‘baby language’ meaning they change the pitch of their voice (well, whistles, whatever) when communicating with their babies.

And now I must go so be good, Pals and have a bright sunshiny day!