A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 28th

Good Wednesday everyone!

This thought is appropriate for me today. I had a not great start, starting in the night. I was up for about 2.5 hours tossing and turning. Something was digging around in the rocks outside our balcony and my mind was racing. I stayed in bed 20 minutes later, I am so tired. Then at breakfast, I was trying to break up some frozen chunks of chives to put in my eggs and the bag broke open and chives flew all over the counter and floor. Proceeded to defrost and then smear on the floor and kitchen rug. Then I slopped the eggs when pouring them in the pan. Everything I did kept making a mess. I am also STILL sore from Sundays lower body workout. This morning I felt defeated. But now at work after listening to some fun music, doing the 20 minute fitness break, I feel a bit better. The day will get better, I know it.

This morning I did a core workout as part of Mass. I did a swap for something new and ended up with Tasha's slider workout. Man that is hard. I had to modify and take breaks. It flew by.

What is on your schedule today?

Some sort of teriyaki chicken mandarin salad for dinner tonight, just trying to decide on the dressing... peanut-based, or sesame/ginger based?

Don't forget everyone is welcome!