Daily Check-in: Tuesday, June 27th

Hey hey Blendiez! How goes your Tuesday?

What say you to some workouts? ..I'm not sore from yesterday, so I wanted to break up my workout week with some yoga just to mix some things up, such as this one from Marina: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/power-yoga-and-barre-inspired-fusion-total-body-toning-and-strengthening

Really liked this one! Definitely felt it more in my arms from the moves with the light weights. The mix of yoga and barre was a perfect combo for today.

And what about some food? We are going to put something on the grill. Because it is Summertime hot and grilled food is delicious!

Picture was a surprising and cute find just in time for #TurtleTuesday. This is a baby yellow belly slider turtle. With it's size, I don't think it's much older than a week, so a real baby baby!

Alright, Blenderz. I'm off to go see to the day. Thank you for reading and checking in with me. I hope you can have a nice day!

To Kim, #TangoTuesday💙💚💙

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***