Daily Check-in: Monday, June 26th

Hello Blenderz! How are you doing?

I'm afraid you'll be dealing with me for couple more weeks as I'm filling in for Kim so that she can focus her attention on her furbaby, Bailey girl. Best wishes still and always sent your way, my friend!

So how was your weekend, Blendfriendz?

I want to thank Inge for not only the way she ghosts, but also for her Incredible Crochet Fruit Basket she created for us! Again, really beautiful; so thanks again, Inge! I love my lemon on a pear😊

Speaking on a food related sort of note, how's that going for you? I'm still no closer to any clue than last week what I'll be having🙈 ..So I better figure that out! After some coffee of course.

How about a workout? I'm immediately drawn to trying out Erica's latest, a total body crusher. How can I resist? Good luck with your movements today!

And finally for our Mondaze, a picture of a White Beardtongue. The beardtongue name comes from the hairy spiky looking thing hanging/laying along the bottom part of the flower and kinda sorta sticking out a bit, hence a tongue. And in my opinion, complete with the luminous glow under the sunlight from the plant being lightly hairy all over, better to look at than an actual bearded tongue. A bearded tongue would be quite disturbing actually. Like licking a fuzzy peach. Let's all just stick our non bearded tongues out at Monday. Yes I'm odd, but we've known that for a while now.

Best wishes for a great day ahead, FB Fam! Thanks for reading and checking in with me today. I'll catch up with you later!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***