Weekend ghosting: Sunday, June 25th

Hello my fellow sportsladies,

It's Sunday. Okay, I admit, not the most original start for a check-in but I guess that's what you get when it's about 30°C outside and you're trying to keep your head and body cool. You start to ramble🙄

So, come on, get a grip Inge and do what we're here for. Which is of course you ladies telling me what an amazing, wonderful ghoster I am. No, no, no, that's wasn't it. It's workouts and food.😉

Well, let's hear it. Are you working out today? Will you or have you been working up a puddle of sweat, kept it a bit lighter and did/will do some recovery work or said/say nope and had/are simply having a nice rest day?

Me, I'm in the rest day group but I will be writing down my upcoming workouts for my last week of Flex 2 with my buddies. Speaking of buddies, Karen, is everything ok there? Haven't heard from you in a few days and while I've probably missed you telling here you'd be gone for a few days, I'm worried. There hasn't been any tornados I hope? All is well?

Sorry ladies, moving on to food here. What cooking? Or chilling? We'll be having 'tomate crevette' today with croquettes and some mixed salad. We've had our first 2, yes you read it right, 2 tomatoes of the this season and they're shining on my sink. There's more in the green house of course but not red yet. We've also got loads of cucumbers so that'll go in the mix too. So tell me, what'll appear on your plates?

And of course I can't let you go without some sort of question. Today it's some sort of 'if.... then' kind. A while ago I was talking to Yuna and came up with: if I hadn't met your dad, I'd probably still be in the Army and never would have moved to a different country. And for me, this turned out to be a fantastic thing. And while to me it's not a big thing, it seems that when I tell people I've lived in Germany, Spain and now France, they're intrigued by it.

So, have you ladies got something 'if... then'? It doesn't have to be something big, it can be something very simple. You know I'm just a nosy bugger, so let's hear it. And if you think, djeez Inge what a stupid question, just ignore it and tell me about your day.

Well, I guess I've got everything for my weekend ghosting done, be sure to check in again tomorrow with Raven who was kind enough to take over for Kim.

To Kim, know that we're thinking of you and sending you big virtual hugs. 💖

Thanks for reading and have a great day everyone!!🥰

Edited