Perspiration Pals Sundae June 25, 2023🍨🐬🎢

Happy Sundae Ppals!

I hope you all enjoyed Ck's ice cream party earlier this week. I did so let's continue it. I had mint chocolate chip. I want to try the Ube ice cream CK mentioned. It is a pretty purple color.πŸ’œ What flavor did you have?

OK I didn't have any ice cream yet but I had fun thinking about it. I also like looking a bakery treats in display cases πŸͺ🍰. Eating and tasting treats is fun but looking at them is almost as much fun.

Now I have an earworm for you. I took bystander training last week. It is basic hands only CPR and how to use an AED. They taught us to do 100-120 chest compressions per minute and said you can play a song in your head to get the correct speed. The song suggestions were Staying Alive and Baby Shark🐬🎢. I couldn't remember Baby Shark so of course I had to listen to it. Baby Shark do do do do, Mommy shark do do do do. Daddy shark do do do do. Grandma shark do do do do.

Today I'll start week 2 of Flex 2 and I am already debating if I want to move the workout to Monday and do yoga instead.

Well I am off to listen to baby shark again and think about what ice cream flavors I would like.

Let me know how your weekend is going? Did you dare listen to baby shark? What flavor ice cream are you having?

Edited