Player Maximize/Minimize command inconsistencies

Hi all, I'm new to FB plus, and there is a behavior with the player I've been noticing for two weeks now but only today tried to consciously reproduce (and failed)

I'm on Windows 11, Chrome Version 114.0.5735.134

Sometime to maximize and minimize the player I need to make a double left-click. But other times, I need to hit space.

This commands are not interchangeable: e.g. when max/min responds to double left click, space works as a pause.

When space works as a pause, max/min responds to double left click (sometimes but now always. Sometimes a single left click stops the playback).

The problem is that it happens on a scheme I cannot figure out. And because there is no consistency, I get frustrated sometimes, for example, when trying to pause the video in a middle of a workout to answer a call or catch a breath, but the player is minimized instead , the video goes on, and I have to go 10 seconds or more back to keep up.

Has anyone experienced this behavior?

Can it be related to my Chrome or Windows version? I have to admit I have not tried any other browsers yet, as I'm 100% Chrome user.

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Ria

Edited