Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Workout! Quick Cardio, Core, and Mobility Circuit

Hey FB Fam!

Today's routine is great for your next active recovery day or when a low-moderate intensity workout feels like a fit: Cardio, Core, and Mobility Circuit

I know it can be a struggle to truly rest, even when your body NEEDS it. Who’s with me here?

In this workout, we move through a series of low-impact cardio, core, and mobility exercises (in that pattern) allowing us to warm and engage the muscles before mobilizing. That sequence was chosen intentionally to create a good balance throughout the workout that will leave you feeling energized and refreshed, while also accomplished!

We’ll be working through 22 exercises, each completed just 1 time (yay for a bored easily format!). Everything is moderately-paced which is also why there is no warmup or cooldown included, or needed. We dive right into the exercises and are done in 22 minutes flat.

This workout can be plugged into your plan in a couple different ways — a standalone workout or as an extended warmup to a shorter, express strength workout. Be sure to check the write-up for my top add-on picks if you decide to go that route!

What do you think would work best for you? Either way, I’m looking forward to your comments.

See you on screen!

Nicole