Daily Check-in: Friday, June 23rd

Hey, Blenderz! How are you all on this Friday?

Ready for the weekend? I sure hope so because in addition to whatever weekendy things you have going on, you will also have the pleasure of checking in with our amazing, self proclaimed, Inquisition Inge! So look all the forward to that!

But before we get ahead of ourselves, back to our Friday. Have a workout in mind? I sure do! Going out with a bang with Tasha as I have already tackled her Human Maker workout: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-strength-complex-human-maker-ladders-with-tabata-intermissions

^Holy moly, this was a tough one! I was thinking I was going to have to add on some extra core work at the end, but there was a finisher for that. A challenging total body workout, from start to finish, but it feels awesome when it's all done. ..Good luck to anyone on their workout or rest goals today!

And how about food? It's a pizza kinda night over here! Excited as usual, but what about your meals?

And for our Fungus Flower Friday, another one of my all time favorites: A Crested Coral Root Orchid. I say fungus flower because these brown and purple beauties lack chlorophyll and thus rely on an underground mycelial network to get their nutrition. They are not very common so its always nice to see them pop up like asparagus and show off their uniqueness.

Okay, Blenderz, that's about all I got. I want to thank you all once more and as always for reading and checking in with me this week.

But I need to let you all know that come Monday time, Kim will not be hosting.

I will be at least covering her two weeks of check-ins while she focuses on her Bailey girl as Kim informed me that they found out that her furbaby has bone cancer in her mouth. They are waiting on some test results to see how bad it is. And waiting on those results has to be nothing short of stressful.

I'm hoping all the hope it's not bad and I'm sure Kim would appreciate all the well wishes thrown her and Bailey's way.

So with that said, I will see you all here on Monday. Please take care of yourselves and I hope you can have a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited