HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group June 23rd

Hello beautiful Blenders,

And there the work week is over again. How was your week?

I didn't do a workout yesterday because I finally convinced myself to sand and oil our kitchen work top. I wanted to do this last year but there wasn't any time. This year time is there just the motivation is lacking. I know the quote is probably meant in another context but it works for me to do all the house maintenance things as well. Sanding the work top is such a mess. There is dust everywhere. I basically have to wash down even doors and windows and of course clean each item in our open plant kitchen. It's quite a big space so a lot of deep cleaning which will continue today. And then there are some furniture that needs to be sanded and painted again and a lot of other such things in and around the house which needs to be done. And we would need to renovate our two top levels but I'm not sure if we will manage that this year. Let's see how my motivation is.

What have you planned. Not sure if after all the cleaning I will continue with a workout. What about you? Workout yes, no, maybe?

Wishing you all that your day just sparkles ✨