My Workout & My Day

Good morning everyone we are almost to the weekend and I'm so looking foward to the weekend because I got some fun things planned out that I'm looking foward to doing with my dad. It's been really cold in the morning's here and then by around the afternoon it's nice and warm, but it didn't get warm enough to go down to the river and swim which I was so looking foward to doing. As for workouts what programs or challenges are all of you ladies doing this week or have been doing for a couple of weeks now, because I'm doing FB Burn program and I had a killer lower body strength and HIIT workout with Daniel.

But yesterday after work I had a nice stretching workout with Kellie that felt so nice on the muscles after a few days of really burning out the muscles, and for tomorrow I have a upper body strength workout with Kellie. It's the lift it like you mean it workout that's one of my personal favorites to do with her which means that my arms are going to be be feeling it big time after I'm done with the workout. I mean my arms are kinda of feeling it some from lifting weights with the workout that I had for today with Daniel but it's mainly my legs that are feeling the burn from the lower body workout.