Daily Check-in: Thursday, June 22nd

Hey, Blenderz! How are you doing today? Mostly all good, I hope!

First things first, let's go ahead and look at the upcoming ghosting (guest hosting) schedule:

June 24th & 25th: Inge

July 1st & 2nd: Coby

July 8th & 9th: Shabnam

July 15th & 16th: ??

If anyone would like to ghost on the date in question and beyond, feel free to let me or Kim know and we will have you up here. Thanks so much for volunteering! Looking forward to seeing you up here!

Okay, so now what about them workouts? I think I want a little cardio, so Erica's latest looks perfect for that! But what's about you all? Happy moving whatever you do or don't do!

And then there is food. What shall that be? I actually made a last minute decision to make tacos. Not that I need a reason for tacos, but I got a tortilla press recently and figured I needed to test drive it. The tortillas came out way too chewy, but they were still some delicious tortillas and tacos! So I'm not mad about leftovers.

Picture for today is of some Passionfruit fruit, also called, Maypops. These are the native wild passionfruits found here in Florida. The little larger than golfball sized fruit will turn slightly yellow when fully ripe, but best to keep an eye on them as the animals look forward these fruits as well.

That's all I have for now, Blendfriendz. I thank so much for reading and checking in with me today. I wish you a nice day!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***